How to treat the future field placement – as a social advantage or as an unpleasant debt – let everyone decide for himself. And we will help future graduates find answers to questions that will be relevant to them in the coming months.
Peculiarities of field placement
After satisfying the needs for specialists of direct customers of personnel, graduates can be distributed in accordance with the specialty received and the qualifications assigned to other organizations – on the basis of their written applications. Written applications of organizations – customers of personnel and other organizations will be satisfied in the following cases:
- when graduates are included in the database of gifted youth and the database of talented youth;
- if requests were received from organizations where graduates underwent industrial and undergraduate practice;
- if there are no jobs corresponding to the applications for the training of specialists submitted to the educational institution by the customers.
Simply put, personal applications will be satisfied either in the absence of applications from direct personnel customers or in the presence of such an important argument as the graduate’s internship at a particular enterprise or organization. However, there is no guarantee that a personal application will be satisfied.
In addition, the personal application should clearly state what position you are being hired for, and if the position offered to you does not correspond to the profile of your specialty, then such an application can be safely ignored. It must be understood that distribution is employment according to the specialty.
Using the services of an online essay helper you can include much more peculiarities of field placement for your essay. For example, the decision on the distribution of a graduate is made additionally taking into account:
- results of his academic performance; participation in research activities, and public work;
- places of industrial and undergraduate practice;
- state of health, marital status, and place of residence of the family;
- recommendations of the educational institution on the most appropriate direction for the graduate to work and his personal wishes.
How does the distribution take place?
The distribution of young specialists occurs in several stages. First, graduates go through the so-called “preliminary distribution”, where they first get acquainted with the list of vacancies that have entered the university. It is believed that the most successful students have more choices since the commission considers their candidacy among the first.
The graduate also has the right to independently find a job for distribution, and bring an application from the employer. All documents are considered by a special commission, which can both approve such an application and reject it.
Can the student influence the process?
If the graduate himself has found an organization to which he wants to be distributed, he needs to bring a written request. But such requests are satisfied only in some cases:
- graduates are included in the database of gifted youth and the database of talented youth;
- requests were received from organizations in which these graduates underwent production and pre-diploma or pre-diploma practice;
- there are no jobs according to the applications submitted to the university by the organizations that order personnel.
The final decision on the distribution is made at a meeting of the commission, which is reported in advance, in the presence of the graduate.